Ice Cream Cake No Bake | Ice Cream Sandwich Cake | Easy Ice Cream Cake Recipe
No Bake Ice Cream Cake is a easy cake recipe prepared in no time with minimal ingredients from our kitchen cabinet. This cake is made with ice cream and base differs by using sponge cake or biscuit crumbles. The original recipe calls for biscuit base. Try this delicious cake for your family.Refer Wiki
- Biscuit - 1 packet
- Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
- Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Icing Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp
- Grind the biscuits to crumble. Pour the butter and mix well into the biscuits.
- Transfer the crushed biscuit to a greased spring-form pan, level the biscuit crumble and press it down using a spatula or back of a glass. Freeze for 10 mins to set.
- Whip the cream for 5 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla essence, beat again until stiff peak forms.
- Add the whipped ice cream to the biscuit and level evenly. Freeze for 2 hours or refrigerate over night. Decorate your cake as you like and serve chilled.