Prawns Dynamite | Dynamite Shrimp | Prawns In Dynamite Sauce | How to make Dynamite Prawns?
Prawns Dynamite / Dynamite Shrimp is a popular appetizer dish that features crispy, fried prawns coated in a spicy mayonnaise dressing. It is a sought-after item and is known for its addictive flavor. The dish is typically made by battering and frying prawns, then tossing them in a creamy sriracha dressing. The combination of the crispy prawns and the spicy dressing creates a delicious and satisfying appetizer.
While there are different variations of the recipe, the basic ingredients for the dynamite sauce typically include sriracha sauce, sweet chili sauce, and mayonnaise. The sauce is made by whisking together these ingredients until well combined. Some recipes also suggest adding minced garlic or cayenne pepper for additional flavor and heat.
Prawns Dynamite can be served as an appetizer or as part of a meal. It pairs well with steamed rice or can be used as a filling for tacos. The dish is easy to make and can be prepared in about 20 minutes.
Please note that the terms “shrimp” and “prawns” are often used interchangeably in recipes, and both can be used for making Dynamite Shrimp or Prawns. The main difference between shrimp and prawns is their body shape and the number of claws they have, but for cooking purposes, they can be used interchangeablyRefer Wiki
- Prawns - 500g
- Soya Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Corn flour - 1/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1/2 cup
- Paprika Powder - 1 tsp
FOR DYNAMITE SAUCE:-
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp
- Sriracha Sauce / Chilli Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Marinate prawns in soya sauce, pepper powder and salt.
- Mix corn flour and all purpose flour in a bowl. Add paprika powder, salt to it and mix again, keep aside. Beat an egg well and keep it aside.
- Now dip each prawn into the beaten egg and coat in the flour mix. Keep aside.
- Prepare the dynamite sauce and keep it ready. Mix mayonnaise and chilli sauce / sriracha sauce well. Add honey and mix further. Dynamite sauce is ready.
- Deep fry the prawns until crispy and golden colour.
- Add the prepared dynamite sauce to the fried prawns and mix well. Place some cabbage as a base in a bowl or a glass and arrange the prawn dynamite. Pour some chilli sauce on top and serve.